Wed, May 18|
Los Angeles Breakfast Club
Enjoy a catered breakfast, silly songs, club traditions, and special presentation each week at the historic Los Angeles Breakfast Club.
Time & Location
May 18, 2022, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Los Angeles Breakfast Club, 3201 Riverside Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
About the event
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM: Animation Resources is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the worldwide animation community. Through our various online and in-person projects, we educate and inspire professional animators, cartoonists, illustrators and students. If you are a creative person in animation or an allied field, you should be a member of Animation Resources!
The Goals of Animation Resources
- To support and encourage animation education
- To support the preservation and critical evaluation of animation history
- To recognize the achievement of excellence in the art of animation
- To increase public awareness of animation
- To act as a liaison to encourage the free exchange of ideas within the animation community
- To encourage journalism documenting current trends and activities in animation
- To encourage the social interaction of professional and non-professional animation enthusiasts
- To encourage the development and expression of all forms of animatio
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER: Davey Jarrell has been working in the animation industry as a storyboard artist since 2017. He is currently storyboarding on a new show at Nickelodeon called "Rock, Paper, Scissors", which is set to premiere in 2023. He has also worked on "Baby Shark's Big Show" at Nickelodeon, "Teen Titans Go!", "Beebo Saves Christmas", and "Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs" at Warner Brothers, "Dinosaur Train" and "Let's Go Luna!" for PBS Kids, and the adult animated shows "Crossing Swords" and "Supermansion." Davey started volunteering at the 501(c)(3) non-profit, Animation Resources, in 2015 when he was still a student at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. He currently serves as the Director of Programming for Animation Resources.
ABOUT THE CLUB: Founded in 1925, the Los Angeles Breakfast Club still thrives with food, friendship, and fun. Our meetings are held in our clubhouse, Friendship Auditorium, located at 3201 Riverside Drive, near the corner of Los Feliz Boulevard, in Griffith Park. Best described as a variety show, attendees enjoy a catered breakfast, silly songs, club traditions, and an interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
TICKETS: Sales on LAbreakfastclub.com close 48 hours before breakfast. Non-members are $25 and Members are $18, utilizing a special promo code.
Please arrive between 6:45 - 7:00 AM sharp! Doors close at 7:15 AM. Your admission includes a buffet breakfast, enjoyment of our 97-year-old club traditions, plus a special presentation from our Speaker of the Week!
- Surgical disposable face masks or medical-grade masks (i.e., KN95, KF94, N95) must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Cloth masks may only be worn if they sit on top of surgical disposable masks.
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth completely, and must not have any exhalation valves, vents, or holes of any kind.
- Remain 6 feet physically distanced wherever possible.
- The Los Angeles Breakfast Club requires proof of full vaccination, along with a government or education issued photo ID, upon arrival. Per the guidelines set by the CDC, full vaccination means that at least 14 days have passed since receiving the final dose of an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed COVID-19 vaccine. For anyone who is eligible, the LABC also requires attendees to have received booster shots. A one-month (30 day) grace period is given to those eligible but have not yet received booster shots. Booster shot eligibility is defined as:
- Moderna recipients ages 18-plus and Pfizer recipients ages 16-plus are eligible for a booster 6 months after their second vaccine dose.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients ages 18-plus are eligible for a booster 2 months after their initial vaccine.
For more information, please see the CDC’s guidance on boosters: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html.
+$0.63 service fee
+$0.63 service fee