Wed, Sep 21|
Los Angeles Breakfast Club
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
Enjoy a catered breakfast, silly songs, club traditions, and special presentation each week at the historic Los Angeles Breakfast Club.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2022, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Los Angeles Breakfast Club, 3201 Riverside Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
About the event
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS: Join Hotdoggers Abbey Lane and Keila plus the iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile at the historic Los Angeles Breakfast Club on Wednesday, September 21! This will be an unforgettable morning celebrating the most iconic vehicle to ever roll down America's highways and byways.
Traveling the country in a 27-foot-long hot dog on wheels is not the job many students anticipate upon graduation, but a once in a lifetime adventure awaits for the select few who really cut the mustard. These lucky dogs are The Oscar Mayer Hotdoggers, pilots of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
The Hotdoggers spend a year traveling across the country making promotional appearances and attending everything from grocery store grand openings to parades, festivals, and sporting events. There’s never a dull moment while driving one of America’s most beloved and cherished icons.
One Hotdogger says, “Every day is a new adventure. It always feels like I’m in a parade when I drive the Wienermobile. Hotdoggin’ is the most exciting job of my life!”
ABOUT THE CLUB: Founded in 1925, the nonprofit Los Angeles Breakfast Club still thrives with food, friendship, and fun. Our meetings are held in our clubhouse, Friendship Auditorium, located at 3201 Riverside Drive, near the corner of Los Feliz Boulevard, in Griffith Park. Best described as a variety show, attendees enjoy a catered breakfast, silly songs, club traditions, and an interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
TICKETS: Sales on LAbreakfastclub.com close 48 hours before breakfast. Non-members are $25 and Members receive a 25% discount when logged into their Membership Portal.
Please arrive between 6:45 - 7:00 AM sharp! Doors close at 7:15 AM. Your admission includes a buffet breakfast, enjoyment of our 97-year-old club traditions, plus a special presentation from our Speaker of the Week!
- Surgical disposable face masks or medical-grade masks (i.e., KN95, KF94, N95) must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Cloth masks may only be worn if they sit on top of surgical disposable masks.
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth completely, and must not have any exhalation valves, vents, or holes of any kind.
- Remain 6 feet physically distanced wherever possible.
- The Los Angeles Breakfast Club requires proof of full vaccination, along with a government or education issued photo ID, upon arrival. Per the guidelines set by the CDC, full vaccination means that at least 14 days have passed since receiving the final dose of an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed COVID-19 vaccine. For anyone who is eligible, the LABC also requires attendees to have received booster shots. A one-month (30 day) grace period is given to those eligible but have not yet received booster shots. Booster shot eligibility is defined as:
- Moderna recipients ages 18-plus and Pfizer recipients ages 16-plus are eligible for a booster 6 months after their second vaccine dose.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients ages 18-plus are eligible for a booster 2 months after their initial vaccine.
For more information, please see the CDC’s guidance on boosters: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html.
+$0.63 service fee
+$0.63 service fee